nihuBridge is a portal site for sharing and utilizing diverse research resources disseminated by the NIHU and associated institutes.
The current website consists of “6 Institutional Database Link,” “NIHU Accumulated Data,” “NIHU Research Resource Link,” “Large Digital Resource Link,” and “Integrated Search.” It not only allows users to acquire datasets and collect information by searching and cross-referencing databases but also provides information from directories and APIs.
In the future, the aim is to link internal information and evolve it into a platform that promotes data utilization.
Repositories operated by each institution within NIHU to disseminate research results internationally.
- National Museum of Japanese History (Rekihaku) Repository
- National Institute of Japanese Literature (NIJL) Repository
- National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics (NINJAL) Repository
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies (Nichibunken) Repository
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature (RIHN) Repository
- National Museum of Ethnology (Minpaku) Repository
This is a system for visualizing academic paper information related to research results in the humanities. By analyzing the body text of academic papers and other publications published in institutional repositories, mapping them by chronological and institutional categories from keywords, and displaying the relevance of topics between papers, it offers a new approach to discovering and utilizing research results.
This is a URL directory (link collection) that organizes web pages that are sources of information on Japanese humanities and Japanese studies by subject category. It collects and records pages that are in English, providing a comprehensive overview of the international dissemination of humanities research in Japan.